Monday, November 7, 2011

Summer Internship Opportunities from Southwest Airlines

Hello! I am sending this email to past professors and faculty/staff I've been come into contact with to let you know of a great opportunity for ISU students. Please feel free to pass the following email and/or info to faculty or students that might be interested. Although Southwest has specific major/career-focused internships, they will consider all majors so I encourage students to apply if they are interested in SWA :) There are numerous internships including those in: Marketing, English/Central Publications/Communications, Technology, Engineering, Mass Communications, Finance, etc. Thanks and see the email below: Hello! My name is Princess Young, and I am a senior at Idaho State University. Last summer, I spent my time in Dallas, TX, as an intern at Southwest Airlines. I had an amazing experience. I was paid and worked full-time, I was able to fly for free the entire summer, and I received real-world work experience that has helped me do better in school this year and have better job prospects post-graduation. I worked in the People (Human Resources) Department at Southwest and worked very closely with the recruiters that hire interns each semester. I will be hosting an information session open to all students (and faculty interested in attending the session then taking the info back to their students) this week explaining all the wonderful opportunities and internships that Southwest Airlines has for ISU students. I am attaching the poster for publicity if you would like to provide this info to fellow faculty or students. Also please feel free to forward this email to any faculty or students you think would benefit or be interested in this session. Here is the info: What: Southwest Airlines NoLimits Internship Information Session When: Thursday, Nov. 3 Time: 3 p.m. Where: Career Center Classroom (4th floor of Museum Bldg.) Questions: Contact Career Center at 282-2380 Thank you for your time, and please feel free to contact me at younprin@isu.edu with any questions. Sincerely, Princess Young

No comments:

Post a Comment